Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST

The 5th Season of LOST premieres tonight. I will admit that in my life there have been very few shows that I am absolutely addicted to. This is one of them. I LOVE this show. I didn't even know the show existed until my brother got Jason and I Seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas 2006. We started watching and haven't looked back since. I've never watched a show that I love to hate so much. The writers of this show are pure genius. Just when you think you have something figured out, something else happens to completely knock that theory out of the water. You can be laughing along with the cast one minute and want to throw something at the TV the next. If you watch this show you know exactly what I mean. I literally have planned my week around tonight's premiere. Now you might think that's really pathetic, but trust me, it's THAT good.

0 comments: