Friday, February 1, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed....

I had an interview with Bank of America this morning. I feel really positive after talking to the Branch Manager that I should hopefully get a job offer sometime next week. It has been over a year since I have worked. I'm really scared. It has been so nice this past year to be able to take it easy if I'm having a "bad" day. Granted, they don't happen very often anymore, but Crohn's is so unpredictable, that I do still have them every once in a while. I'm worried about what the "work-day" will do to me. I get tired so easy, now.....and when I get run down I tend to get sick. Taking immuno-suppresant drugs don't help either. I'm trying so hard to stay positive and the job itself sounds SO wonderful!! I'm hoping that my body will be nice to me but only time will tell.

0 comments: