Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Okay, so I've obviously been on a very looooonnnnggggg hiatus from blogging. I'm back now and more committed than ever to share my life with you readers.

A lot has happned since I've been away. I am still with Bank of America and loving most every minute of it. My Crohn's has been staying under control for the most part and for that I am very thankful. I still have some bad days, but nothing I can't handle. Jason successfully defended his thesis in April of last year and now holds a Master's Degree in Chemistry from Marshall University. I am so very proud of him.

Jason and I are so enjoying married life. It really is the best. In April we will celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been five years. Time really does fly when your having fun. =) We are hoping to reach another milestone in our next year of marriage by adding to our family of two. Having Crohn's makes it a little tricky, but I've already gotten the okay to get pregnant from one doctor and hope to get an okay from the other at the end of this month. There are some Crohn's medications that I have to come off of before we can start trying.

We are also going on a cruise at the end of April. I am SO excited about that. We have been through so much since we got married (i.e. my mom dying, moving across country, going back to school) that we really deserve this vacation. We will be spending 7 days in the Caribbean. Who knows, I might just like it so much that I decide to stay. I should have lots of great pictures to share when we get back.

0 comments: