Friday, January 8, 2010

Luck

I've never considered myself a very lucky person when it comes to winning contests or such.  In fact, I can only recall ever winning two in my entire life and that wasn't for lack of trying.  I am so unlucky that if I "special order" food at restaurants, there is a 95% chance that I won't get what I ordered.  I'm not exaggerating on this one--you can ask my hubby.  It's so bad that he has started ordering the same thing as me, just so there is a 1 in 2 chance that the order will be right.  He's such a sweetie. 
Well, maybe just maybe my luck is turning around.  I entered to win a blog makeover from The Design Girl and I WON!!!  I am super excited.  I've been wanting to jazz up my blog for some time now since I'm trying to invest more time and now I can.  I can't wait to see what Danielle comes up with.  Be sure and check back in the next few weeks to see the new design.

1 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

Good for you!! Congrats