Friday, January 29, 2010

Personal Disclaimer

I've had a lot on my mind lately.  Yes, even with a 2 month old, I do have time to think about things un-baby and my brain has been working overtime. 

I know, it's hard to believe. 

Anyway, when I first started this blog it was just for fun.  I really didn't think anyone would read it or be interested in what I had to say.  Lately, I've really gotten more involved in this whole blogging world by reading some pretty incredible blogs by some really incredible people.  What makes these blogs so amazing is that they are written from the heart, holding nothing back.

It has changed my whole outlook on how I want to approach my blog going forward.

You see, up to this point, I've been writing about what I feel people would want to read about.  When what I really want to do is write what I want to write about. 

The Good.  The Bad.  And Even the Ugly.

I've been hesitant to do so in the past for fear of offending some of my readers, who for the most part are family members and personal friends.

That's about to change.  Starting now, this blog will take on a whole new life.  Don't worry there will still be posts on my totally awesome and super cute baby boy folloqwed by oodles of pictures.  But there will also be the honest truth no matter how ugly it may be.  If what you read offends you, I apologize in advance.  We either move past it,or we dont.  That's your choice.  But know that what I write comes from my heart. 

So there you have it.

6 comments:

Anna said...

I hear ya lady! I'm glad you will be more open...not that your blogs before sucked or anything. Shoot you have a lot more followers than I do...I feel like it doesn't really matter what I write, maybe one day I'll have more, and then maybe one day I'll be able to write more, and be able to write more "openingly" too. And if your blogs offend anyone, then they can just go to another website!!

Jamie said...

Bring it on sister! I love it.

Emmy said...

Good for you. That will make you really enjoy your blog that much more.

Anonymous said...

Great post! Good for you. I like to feel I can blog about what I want also.

Kimberly said...

We will stay tuned!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

Anonymous said...

truth is good...we all have our good days mixed in with our bad ones...that's life...
I admire your shift towards a candid honesty.