Monday, February 1, 2010

Just so you know....

Danielle from The Design Girl and I have been emailing back and forth over the weekend.  You know what that means...??!!!  My blog makeover is SO close to being complete that I can hardly stand it.  I can hardly contain myself and am SO anxious to see what she has in store for my blog.  Seriously, you should check her out if you are looking for a new design.  She does AWESOME work!! 

Also, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for tomorrow night. 

WHAT??!! 

You don't know why? ?

The 6th and final season of LOST premieres tomorrow!  I absolutely LOVE that show.  I'm a little sad that this will be the last season, but so looking forward to all the questions that will finally be answered.  

And with this being only the 1st day of February, I'd say it's off to a pretty good start.   

1 comments:

Emmy said...

Danielle is awesome! And yes I am so excited for Lost!!