Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Follow

I happened upon Friday Follow last week as I was doing some random blog hopping and let me tell you it is AWESOME.  Not only did I find some new amazing blogs to start following, but some new friends started following my blog as well.  I plan on participating again this week to find even MORE great blogs and have MORE blog friends find me.  You should check it out at One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, or Midday Escapades for the rules and how to play. 

Trust Me.  You will be glad you did!! 

8 comments:

Sherri said...

I agree! Im so excited about this Friday Follow! Im so happy to finally find some great blogs to read and to maybe get followers in return. Such a great idea!
Love your blog!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

You have a beautiful family. Your little baby is adorable.

Thank you for following me. I love meeting new blogging mommies.

Momma Fargo said...

Following you from Friday Follow!

Reagan said...

Following you from FF. Looking forward to sharing in the joys of motherhood with you!

I am Harriet said...

Yeah!

I'm stopping by from Friday Follow to say hello!
Harriet

~Kristen~ said...

Happy Friday Follow! Great blog! I am now following you. Hope you come by and follow me, too

Suzi said...

new friday follower!

you can find me at www.confessionsofafitnessinstructor.com

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Welcome to the Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. So glad to have you with us.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com