Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow

Welcome to another edition of Friday Follow. If you are looking for some new and exciting blogs to read and find some pretty extraordinary people along the way, then you've come to the right place. I've been participating for a few weeks now and it is TOTALLY worth it!

You have two chances to link up today. One Friday Follow is being hosted by my friends at One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades. The other Friday Follow is being hosted by my friends over at Trendy Treehouse.

All you need to do is visit their blogs for instructions on how to play along.


For all of you that are joining me from Friday Follow, Welcome!! I hope you will join me in chronicling this crazy adventure I call life. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter as well.
.

Follow j_batchelor on Twitter


Happy Friday Follow to you. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

7 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. What a cute little man you have there! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

-Your newest follower. ;)

Organic Girl said...

Hi there Happy Follow Friday :)

CB said...

Hi Jodie - love your blog and your little guy is so cute! Congrats on becoming an official stay at home mom - it's awesome (well, most of the time!). Would love for you to stop by anytime.

Crystal (newest follower)
www.becksinohio.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I'm following you now too! Thank for the comment and I love your blog :)

Jestti said...

Found you through Friday Follow! I follow your blog now!

http://www.householdcents.blogspot.com/

Keely said...

Hey Jodie!

Your little boy is so stinkin cute!

Found ya on Friday Follow~

Happy Friday!

Keely

www.mannland5.com

Ashley Stone said...

HELLO! Now following you from Friday Follow!!!

XOXO
Ashley
www.2manypronouns.blogspot.com