Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Shower - Better Late Than Never

This past weekend, I went back to my hometown for my baby shower.  It was originally planned for last October, but due to some pregnancy issues, it had to be postponed. 

It was so good to see old friends that I hadn't seen in a while.  And Tristan was SO spoiled.  He got so many wonderful gifts. I swear my kid is going to be better dressed than I will. 

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. 


The food was WONDERFUL



And SO many wonderful gifts from such loving friends



Tristan with my oldest and dearest friend, Sarah.  We just found out she is expecting her first baby due in October and are SO happy for her. 



A cool dude with his Aunt P



 Some friends of mine--it was so good catching up with them. 



Tristan was the "star" of the show



These four ladies are my mom's best friends from high school.  They refer to themselves as the "YaYa's".  They will always hold a special place in my heart.  They have become my surrogate mothers since my mom passed away.  I don't know what I would do without them. 

It truly was a wonderful weekend filled with beautiful weather and great friends.  I feel so blessed to have people like these in my life.   


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful weekend! And I love the movie Ya Ya Sisterhood!

xo

L said...

Oooh all that sounds and looks like fun! Your son has a nice name by the way I like it!