Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An Introduction

My BFF Christy has decided to join the blogging obsession world.  Personally, I think she's totally awesome, but then again, I'm a little bias. 

So let me take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about her. 

We've known each other for almost 7 1/2 years.  We met when Jason and I lived in NW Arkansas.  She is a lover of ALL things Razorback.  She is an AMAZING writer.  In fact, she has written several short stories.  I swear she could be published if she wanted to.  She loves Dr. Pepper and makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever.  She loves movies, books, football, and LOST as much as I do.  She has a kind and gentle heart and is always putting others before herself.  I am lucky to call her my friend. 

So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to.....

Shoes, Sports and Stuff

Please stop by and give her a warm blogger welcome. 

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm stopping by to visit her now. :)

Jocelyn said...

Headed there right now:-)

Christy said...

Ah, thanks for the introduction and the kind words!