Friday, March 26, 2010

New Friend Friday - Round 2

It's Friday and you know what that means.....it's time for Round 2 of New Friend Friday.  I had SO much fun last week "meeting" some new blogger friends, so I definitely wanted to participate again this week.

Feel free to look around.  I hope you like what you see and decide to come back again some time.

Just click on the button below if you want to join in.....oh, come on...you know you want to!!

The Girl Creative

Have a GREAT weekend and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family. I am so sorry about your husbands job. So many people suffering in this way. Hope he can find something soon. Those little shoes are sooo darling.
Best wishes to you and your little family.
Brooke
p.s. I am visiting from New Friend Friday.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

I hopped over from New Friend Friday and I am so happy that I did! ...cute pictures! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. until later...

Student Entrepreneur said...

Great to meet you!!! I am from NFF!! I am a follower!!