Monday, March 29, 2010

Toto, We're Not In Kansas Anymore

This past week Jason, Tristan and I headed to Wichita to spend some MUCH needed time with family.  It had been such a long time since I had gotten to see my niece and nephews.  I didn't realize just how much I had missed them.

I got to play outside with these cuties.  





And this beautiful girl........




let me sleep in her princess bed


We got to watch my oldest nephew, G play soccer on Saturday.  It was so cloudy and windy that I didn't get any pictures, but he played SO well.  He even scored 2 goals!! 

The boys ended the weekend by building a fort.  They don't sit still for long, but I was able to snap a quick pick of this handsome group.  



I just love all of my little munchkins SOOOOOO much!!!

A special thanks to by brother-in-law and sister-in-law for the wonderful hospitality they showed us while we were there.  It provided such a nice distraction given our current situation.

I can't believe the next time we get together, I will have another niece to love on.  My sister-in-law is due to give birth to her new baby girl in the next couple of weeks.  Good luck, Jenny!  I can't wait to meet baby Caylor!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That picture of the four boys is adorable. They are quite the handsome little group! They all look like their parents quite a bit. I'm glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

I love the princess room--gorgeous!

And how sweet are all of the little ones?! So adorable.

I hope her labor & delivery go smoothly for her. xoxo